First1Article (personal information)
"Personal information" refers to the "personal information" in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about the surviving individual, and the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact etc. included in the information. It refers to information that can identify specific individuals, fingerprint, data on voice crest, and health insurance card insurer numbers (personal identification information) that can identify certain individuals (personal identification information). 。
First2Article (how to collect personal information)
When the user registers, we may ask personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e -mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number. In addition, information on transaction records and payments, including the user's personal information made between users and partners, etc., includes our partner (information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc.. It is called "partner".).
First3Article (Purpose to collect and use personal information)
The purpose of our company to collect and use personal information is as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our service
- To answer inquiries from users (including identification verification)
- To send emails for new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of services that users are using, and information on other services provided by the Company
- For contact as necessary, such as maintenance and important notices
- To identify users who violate the Terms of Service or the users who want to use the service for unauthorized or unjust purposes, and refuse to use it.
- To have the user browse, change, delete, and browse your own registration information
- To charge users for users for paid services
- Purpose associated with the above purposes
First4Article (change in purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is rationally recognized as the purpose of use is related to the change.
- If the purpose of use is made, the purpose of the change shall be notified to the user or published on this website.
First5Article (provided by a third party of personal information)
- We do not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of users in advance, except in the following cases. However, except cases of the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- It is necessary for the national institution, local governments, or the commissioned person needs to cooperate in carrying out the administrative work specified by law, and obtains the consent of the individual to hinder the execution of the office. When there is a risk
- When notifying or announcing the following items in advance, and notification to the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Include provision to third parties for the purpose of use
- Data items provided to third parties
- Methods or methods provided to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties in response to the person's request
- How to accept the person's request
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the provision of the information shall not be a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for the use of the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided according to the succession of the business due to merger and other reasons
- When using personal information in collaboration with a specific person, the items of personal information used in joint use, the scope of the users who use it jointly, the purpose of use of the user. When the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance or placed in a state where the person is easily known.
First6Article (Disclosure of personal information)
- When the person asks him to disclose his personal information, we will disclose it without delay. However, if you disclose one of the following, all or part of it may not be disclosed, and if you make a decision that does not be disclosed, you will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged.
- If the person or a third party may harm the life, body, property, and other rights
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- Other cases where it violates laws and regulations
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
First7Article (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- The user is corrected, added, or deleted the Company (hereinafter, "Correction", (hereinafter referred to as "corrections, etc.", according to the procedure specified by the Company if the personal information held by the Company is incorrect. ) You can claim.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the claim from the user, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
- The Company shall notify users without delay when making corrections based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or not corrections.
First8Article (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or erases the use (hereinafter referred to as the "use) because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of use, or because it has been acquired by fraudulent means. If you are asked to stop, etc.), you will conduct a necessary survey without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey result set forth in the preceding paragraph, the use of the personal information will be suspended without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay if the use is suspended based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if the decision not to be suspended.
- Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, it is difficult to suspend other use when having a large amount of expenses for suspension of use, etc., and take measures necessary to protect user rights. In that case, this alternative should be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying users, except for the laws and regulations and other specified matters.
First10Article (Inquiry window)
For inquiries about this policy, please contact the following window.
Address: 1-1-1-1209 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0032
Company name: TZEN Co., Ltd. / Atelier Matchha
E -mail address: atelierMatchhatokyo@gmail.com