Electric chasen MATCHA FORMER CHARAKU
MATCHA FORMER CHARAKU was thoroughly studied and created the movement of hands when the tea ceremony teacher was on matcha. The chasen moves at high speed in the vertical direction, reproduces the delicate movement of stirring matcha and hot water. In only 10 seconds after switching the switch, the foam spreads finely, and anyone can easily make creamy foaming matcha and matcha latte like drinking at a tea ceremony. In addition, this product can be used conveniently as a professional specification for providing matcha and matcha latte to a large number of customers, such as cafes and restaurants.
- Product name: MATCHA FORMER CHARAKU
- Price: Body price 14,800 yen (tax included) with chasen 16,800 yen (tax included) * Shipping
- External dimensions: width 54 x depth 150 x height 86mm (body only)
- Weight: 180g (including batteries, quantities without chasen)
- Accessories: 2 AA batteries, sized rubber ring (sold separately)
- Power: 2 AA batteries x 2
- Manufacturer Wilman Co., Ltd. (Nakashima Oke Nogami -cho, Fushimi -ku, Kyoto) Kosaka Building 1F
* Please be careful when using it because it is not waterproof.
- Nationwide 980 yen (excluding Hokkaido, Kyushu and Okinawa)
- Hokkaido / Kyushu / Okinawa 1480 yen
- Free shipping on purchases of 2 or more.※10If you purchase more than one, quote separately
- There is no remote island fee.
- Overseas shipping will be estimated separately.